YoMo is the where-to-go website for all mortgage requirements in Ireland. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, buying a second home, or just looking for a better mortgage deal, it’s all here in one place. YoMo takes the mortgage application process online and creates a paperless mortgage application process.
Here at YoMo, we want to make applying for a mortgage simple for our customers. YoMo works with multiple lenders at the same time and will help find you the best mortgage offer. Don’t worry, you only need to submit one mortgage application and we will contact various lenders on your behalf. This avoids the long process of applying to each lender individually and lengthy waits for a decision from each one. Sounds easy, right?
YoMo works in 3 simple steps.
- Gather Documents: Our simple document guide can be found here and we will inform you what exactly you need to apply.
- Complete application form: You will be asked to fill out our application form and submit the required documents here.
- Leave the rest to us: Once your application is submitted, our expert advisers will contact you within 24-48 hours.
Here in YoMo, we are specialists in personal financial planning and we give independent and honest information about mortgages. If you are not ready to submit just yet, talk to a mortgage advisor today, we’re here to help.
Should you need any help going through the different stages of your application, you can message us directly in the online messaging box on the system here. Alternatively, if you would prefer you can talk to your broker over the phone or arrange a meeting via Zoom and have them walk you through the application process.
- Mortgage Application Online – What Documents Do You Need? 8 February 2022
- New first-time buyers grant for derelict properties 22 January 2022
- What You Need To Know To Switch Your Mortgage 24 November 2021
- Save By Switching Your Mortgage 15 November 2021
- Q3 Mortgage Drawdowns Rise by 40.9% – BPFI 28 October 2021